Video auditions are reserved for applicants who cannot attend one of our audition camps. Pacific Crest does not accept members based upon the video audition. If we believe you show promise, we will invite you to the next camp to complete your audition. The fee to submit a video for review is $100.
Complete the interest form below to get the guidelines for your instrument/section.
Make your video.
Upload your video to a private YouTube link. (Instructions below.)
DO NOT SUBMIT A VIDEO DIRECTLY TO A CAPTION HEAD!
Complete the online Video Submission Form and make payment
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Upload Your Video to YouTube
- Visit http://www.youtube.com and click the “Upload” button in the top right corner.
- Select “Unlisted” from the drop down menu under the up arrow.
- Click the up arrow in the center of the screen and select your video.
- The upload will start.
Android or iOS
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select the icon that looks like a person (also known as your Account).
- Press the up arrow and select your audition video.
How to Share the Video with Pacific Crest
- DO NOT SUBMIT A VIDEO DIRECTLY TO A CAPTION HEAD!
- Use a PC or Mac to log into your YouTube account.
- Click on your video
- Click Share
- YouTube will provide a link to your video.
- Copy that link
- In the Video Submission Form (Step 4 above), paste that link into the field requested.